Geotechnical Borings Inspector
Location: Elmwood Park, NJ
Employee Type: Full-time
Desired Experience: 2-4 years
Multiple positions available - both for contract and full-time employees
This is a field position and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Soil and rock testing and classifications, foundation design and analysis;
• In-place density testing;
• Inclinometer monitoring;
• Vibration monitoring;
• Rock anchor testing;
• Test Pit Inspection;
• Soil permeability testing;
• Cone penetrometer test (CPT inspection);
• Oversight of drilling contractor;
• Geologic conditions description;
• Boring log and geologic cross section development;
• Field report writing.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university;
• Demonstrated experience in problem solving;
We offer all candidates the opportunity to challenge their abilities in a dynamic work environment and your efforts will be recognized through a competitive compensation program.
We offer employees competitive salaries, medical, dental, life insurance, short/long-term disability insurance, and after one year of service a 401(k) Retirement Plan.
Committed to the principles of Employment Equity, we thank all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.