Location: Elmwood Park, NJ
Employee Type: Full-time
Desired Experience: 3+ years
An Award-Winning Engineering Firm located in Bergen County (North Jersey), NJ currently has a job opportunity for a CADD Operator/Drafter to join our team.
· Minimum of 3 years of office experience using AutoCAD 2014 or newer;
· Experience using MicroStation software preferred but not required.
· Good communication skills essential for team-based working;
· Excellent planning and organization skills required for fast-paced environment;
· Must be highly motivated, confident, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
Duties include, but not limited to:
· Prepare CAD drawings from rough sketches and other field data for Engineers;
· Create custom maps using GIS and CAD;
· Field inspection of measurements and existing conditions prior to and during design process;
Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate their skills during the interview process.
• Minimum of 3 years of Computer Aided Design experience required
We offer all candidates the opportunity to challenge their abilities in a dynamic work environment and your efforts will be recognized through a competitive compensation program.
We offer employees competitive salaries, medical, dental, life insurance, short/long-term disability insurance, and after one year of service a 401(k) Retirement Plan.
Committed to the principles of Employment Equity, we thank all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.